Reporting and Documentation – Executive
The primary responsibility of the reporting & documentation executive will be to draft reports, gather field data, and document various activities and events. Also, to support the various departments in the organization. He/She will be responsible for maintaining an informative and positive brand image of ARCH by promoting its mission, services, programs, and projects internally and externally through brand communication, mainstream, and social media or media tools, along with marketing initiatives and outreach efforts.
Education Qualifications/ Required Skills & Experience
- Assist project teams in preparing monthly updates, quarterly process reports, and annual progress reports.
- Prepare communication strategy and tools for various projects
- Work closely with the management team to strengthen results management and reporting;
- Ensure effective communications, visibility, and knowledge management;
- To support the project team in preparing concept notes and other project-related documents;
- Capturing case studies/success stories under various projects
- Ensure proper process documentation and prepare project closure reports
- Prepare and edit press releases, program-related progress reports, and documents;
- The candidate should have a Master’s degree in mass communications/journalism/research or other relevant fields.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write clear and concise reports
- Thorough knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well with different teams and individually
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Canva or other designing tools will be a plus.
Please send the following to email@example.com. We will reach out to you to set up the application process. We may not be able to respond to all applicants.
1. Current Resume: The resume should contain
• Contact Information for Applicant
• Academic Background
o Universities Attended, Degrees Acquired
o Academic Record (Marks or GPA, if applicable)
o Past work experience, highlighting relevant skills
o Relevant Coursework: List Courses in Development, Management, and Education
o Experiences in development, teaching, and education
o Languages Spoken
2. Statement of Purpose – Why are you fit for this opportunity?
INR 20,000 to INR 25,000 per month. Negotiable for candidates with good prior experience working on similar profiles.